Denver here:
Some of you remember from last summer that wonderful photo my Mom took of me watching the butterfiles in the daisies. I've put it here just so you could remember. Well, I've been wanting something to wear that expresses the true me and guess what, my Mom found this new collar for me. It's lavendar with white daisies on it and it makes me feel so free and beautiful, just like a butterfly. Now Mom's not the only one in the family with a great sense of style. Just look at me! Those camping dogs will be batting their eyes at me for sure this summer. I'm 4 now so I guess I have to grow up but I'll still love watching the butterfiles in the daisies.
5 comments:
Denver, your collar is lovely. You certainly do have good taste. I know you'll have a great summer running through the mud and flowers. :-)
I just hope that on our way through Nevada I can color my tail with some wonderful red dirt. Is it like Arizona? It would be so gorgeous with my new collar. I plan on picking up lots of sand on the Oregon beaches. I've heard that will send my Mom around the bend and as we all know that's a short walk! I'll miss you Sharon.
So what about Brea? Does she get a pretty collar or bow in her hair or something?
Hey Granny! I hope your current RV trip is a great one. I love the pictures of Denver. And thanks a whole bunch for the B-Day card! Thats perfect for summer.
-Cody
Hey Cody -
Hope you have a great summer. Love you, Granny
Post a Comment