Grandma here: Uh oh! She wants to call home. Already? This is not a good sign. Good thing Flagstaff’s Sunset Crater is our first stop. It’s close enough for Mom and Dad to pick her up if she’s homesick already.
Ally here: Silly Grandma. I just wanted to call home to tell Mom I don’t want to come home. I don’t think I hurt Mom’s feelings. She laughed. This is cool. I get to play with my DSI, take silly pictures of Pop, and watch the scenery while Grandma drives. I know I've left home because the saguaros disappeared at 3000’ feet above sea level. I’m learning to be an observer and learning about what happens when you go higher and higher. The prickly pear cactus stayed with us for a long time but at 6,400 feet it’s was all pine trees and green grasses.
We’re staying at Sunset Crater and it’s really a neat place.
After Pop’s really good burger I’m hitting the hay.
No comments:
Post a Comment