It's time to say "Thanks" to a couple of our favorite people. There's the Blog Wizard, Sharon (the right side of the group photo), who set up this blog for us when we took off on our big adventure last year. I whined at first about doing a blog and now I'm most thankful that we have these memories in writing and photos. Brings a smile to our faces everytime we look at it. There she is with three of our fun neighbors, Art & Lois and Nancy. And then there's Jim who always comments on the blog. We love his sense of humor and Denver and Brea love that he talks to them. Hope some of you will join him next year as we travel. Love to hear from you. It makes us feel connected to our family and friends even though we're on the road. So, hats off to two of our favorites!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
The Blog Wizard and Jim who talks to us!
It's time to say "Thanks" to a couple of our favorite people. There's the Blog Wizard, Sharon (the right side of the group photo), who set up this blog for us when we took off on our big adventure last year. I whined at first about doing a blog and now I'm most thankful that we have these memories in writing and photos. Brings a smile to our faces everytime we look at it. There she is with three of our fun neighbors, Art & Lois and Nancy. And then there's Jim who always comments on the blog. We love his sense of humor and Denver and Brea love that he talks to them. Hope some of you will join him next year as we travel. Love to hear from you. It makes us feel connected to our family and friends even though we're on the road. So, hats off to two of our favorites!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a surprise to visit the Frisch blog and see my smiling face staring out at me from the computer screen! I've stopped in here a few times since last September but never saw anything new. Now there are beautiful pictures from Dead Horse and stories about the Lazy Daze get-together in the White Tanks. And I mustn't forget LuAnn's bumper sticker display. Jane, thanks for updating the blog.
One question: There is no mention at all of JET, so I can only assume that you did not bring her back to Scottsdale but instead left her stranded in one of those campgrounds in the Great Northwest to wait for your return this summer. Is that what happened?
Last we saw JET she was headed to the spa. By now she must look like a raisin! Haven't seen her since but somehow we know she'll show up as soon as we're on the road next summer. She dreams of writing for one of those Hollywood rag sheets so she practices on us until the big break comes.
Hi Jane and Ron,
I'm finally here, online, at last.
The Boopster
Post a Comment