From Flaming Gorge we kept heading towards Evergreen and Labor Day weekend at Alison's. Along the way we stopped again this year to see our former neighbors Paul and Marian who say a big "Hi" to all their friends in AZ. They've joined an exclusive group of RV diners who have supped at one of our camping feasts. Nothing like a little fresh air to add ambiance to a meal. As everyone knows I need every bit of help I can get! The air is definitely fresh east of Steamboat Springs at 9300'. The nights are cool but the aspen are still hanging on to their summer color.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
Another gourmet dinner and guests!
From Flaming Gorge we kept heading towards Evergreen and Labor Day weekend at Alison's. Along the way we stopped again this year to see our former neighbors Paul and Marian who say a big "Hi" to all their friends in AZ. They've joined an exclusive group of RV diners who have supped at one of our camping feasts. Nothing like a little fresh air to add ambiance to a meal. As everyone knows I need every bit of help I can get! The air is definitely fresh east of Steamboat Springs at 9300'. The nights are cool but the aspen are still hanging on to their summer color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the photos of Paul and Marian. Looks like they are doing well.
Post a Comment