Denver here:
Mom is getting a little lazy about blogging so I thought I'd step in and let you know that life is incredible for we doggies here on the Blue. Those mischievous little squirrels keep me busy all day. Don't know what I'll do if I catch one - I guess it will be like "catch and release" fishing only for me it will be "catch and release" squirreling. I get sooooooo close and then they run up those trees! Brea just ignores them. She thinks if she can't catch them why bother. I think it's all about the chase!
You should meet the cool dog dudes who are camping next to us for the day. They just dropped in to do a little flyfishing. They have their very own drift boat AND their very own tent. Now that's something! Their Mom is a flyfishing instructor and guide here in CO. They sure can throw a line. I'm wondering if Dad will take me to the Orvis store so I can get outfitted for fishing. That will send my Mom over the edge.
1 comment:
Hi Grandma and Pop!
It's Ally! I really like your pictures on the blog. I miss you!
Love Ally
Post a Comment