Thursday, July 23, 2009

Gone fishin' 6-13-09



Ally here:

Gil took this great photo of me so I could make a Father's Day postcard for my Dad. He's a #1 Dad! I miss him and my Mom and my dog, Lily, but I'm having fun.



The Gros Ventre River, by our campsite, is running too fast to fish and looks like chocolate milk from the rains and snow runoff. Pop and I are going to go work on my casting. Someday when the river is right I'll be ready.





Pop is a pretty technical guy. Have you ever had him try to explain anything to you? Does he think I'm in college already?




You do it like this?



I've got it!



"Here fishy fishy!" Are you really supposed to say that or is Pop pulling my leg?



Grandma says it's important to dress the part and act like you know what you're doing. I look good!




Wading in this running water is a little trickier than it looks.



Let's hunt for some water bugs now!

No comments: