Ally here:
As part of earning my Grand Teton Junior Ranger Badge I have to take a hike in the park so today Nancy, Pop, and Gil hiked with me to Taggart Lake. Grandma has been there before so she got to stay back with the "Hooligan Dogs". Those would be Denver, Charley, and Elvis (Nancy and Gil are his "Peeps").
You can tell I'm learning to be a hiker. I carry my own pack and wear my hiking hat and always carry water. I have to be ready for rain too. It's following us everywhere we go.
There are lots of fun things to look for in the creeks and rivers...
...and in the air
If you're wondering why Gil is never in the pictures it's because he is........
... the one who takes the pictures!
Nancy is a good observer too. I'm seeing lots of interesting things...
...like these strange mushrooms peeking out of the holes in this log.
We made it and now I get to climb on this big rock by the lake and...
...climb on these dead trees. That's one of my favorite things to do.
Heading home...
No comments:
Post a Comment