Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's me - Charley - Move on Moose Butt 9-12-09


Hey, Moose Butt (don't know his real name) don't you dare sit in my Mom's chair! Who does he think he is? I can say this to him because I'm safely inside with my talkative sister, Denver, and my Dad, who for some reason is trying to keep us from barking at Moose Butt. My Mom, of course, is out there with her camera.


Atta boy, you move right on outta here. I've been sleeping all night and I need to go out. You know what I mean, eh buddy?


Now I see why you're leaving. That little cow moose over there has got you all in a twitter. She's nuts - kicking her heels and throwing her legs like that. My Mom is even staying back - about time she got some sense. Your buddy just told you you're not such hot stuff. Made you mad, did it? Can't you guys just talk about it?



You better quit that stuff. Last I heard they don't make Moose size Advil.


You guys aren't very smart to let a woman do that to you. Your top knot is even bleeding. Just sniff and go find another gal. That's what we smart dogs would do. Go get a drink and chill a bit.




Glad you took wise Charley's advice.


I may have a Moose sized headache but I showed that little bull who's in charge around here. His antlers are dripping while mine are still in fighting prime.



Hey big boy, I still think you're not so hot. I can win her over.



I guess I've got to show this kid once and for all who's the big bull here.


Whoa! She left us. What are we fighting about? Maybe that dog is a lot smarter than we are. Got Advil?

2 comments:

Marla said...

Love it and love your pictures!

Cyber Granny said...

Chasing that moose with your camera made this a perfect day for you, no doubt. Great pictures!!