


August 29...
Jet here:
I think the driver is losing it. She is going in circles. We went back to the Shoshone River so Ron could fish the big one again but no such luck. Don't they know that sometimes the sky opens up and rains and then the rivers get muddy? No fishing there. So they decided to go back into Yellowstone again and who knows where we'll end up.
That Yellowstone is a dangerous place. Personally I prefer the 101 in Scottsdale. Much safer. I'd rather be chased by a semi tractor trailer than a bison. As we came into Yellowstone from the east (one more time!) we saw a buffalo (bison) running over the hill towards us. I would have plowed right through that silly animal and scared him out of the way but that driver of ours stopped. Then came another and another and another over the hill running towards us. I must say that Denver was left speechless and that most certainly is a first. Several ran by us and then the two in the picture decided to start head butting each other about three feet from our front bumper. Try to explain that insurance claim! Luckily they just missed us. I'm telling you - the 101 is a much safer place to drive. When are we going home???
No comments:
Post a Comment