Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fred's country!








A few days ago I posted a photo of "Fred" the moose who roams this campground. We've found out that he's been hanging out here for 7 years. We can understand why. We've loved our time on the Hoback River. The scenery and fishing are good for the soul. We've been here a week and will move on tomorrow as we head slowly south to Evergreen, CO and a visit with Alison, Steve, and Cody over Labor Day. We'll take many great memories from here. For the first time in our two years of travel we've had "rain" frequently in the afternoons along with brilliant morning sunshine and some of the most beautiful clouds we've ever seen. We've learned that it's kind of fun to play games, read, and listen to the rain on the roof. Very cozy and not a bad way to pass the day. Sure never thought I'd say that! We'll definitely come back here and stay a while. In the meantime we have the photos to remind us of how much we loved it.

1 comment:

Jim S said...

Great picture of Ron with the fishing line in the air!

When I first looked at the picture of the motorhome, I thought it was traveling down the road and wondered who was outside with the camera. Then I zoomed in and saw the picnic table behind it and realized it was safely parked in its camping spot.