Saturday, August 25, 2007

Fences!


















Some fence you in, some fence you out, some let you through. I love fences for some reason. The ones here at Warren Bridge let you through to the Green River. What a beautiful country this is. We are so lucky to live here! Don't you agree?

4 comments:

Jim S said...

Interesting fences! I don't think I ever saw big rocks sitting on top of fence posts before.

Anonymous said...

August 27 --

Today, Jane and Ron, as you know there is a special birthday girl in your midst. Please wish Lu a very Happy Birthday for me. And, thanks for letting your readers travel along with you another year through your wonderful pictures and inspiring commentaries.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, MOM! We left you a special message on your cell yesterday, so please be sure to check it when you can!
Love,
Kathy, Marc, Ellie & Hank

Anonymous said...

Ron and Jane,

Just caught up on your traveling adventure. Thank you for all the pictures. They are beautiful.

Annabel