Saturday, July 12, 2008

7-6 We're feeling sad!



Denver here....
We're all feeling so sad. Can't you see it in my eyes? Today is our last day with Gil and Nancy until October when we'll see them again in New Mexico. They have to have more solar panels put on their RV (I think it's to run that latte machine???) and there's a guy who will be in southern CO in late July who can do it for them. They are staying in CO and we're going to be going to Wyoming. Oh wy oh wy can't they go with us? We're not the only ones who are sad. I know my Mom and Dad will miss them (not to mention that my Mom will miss her daily latte that she either walks to get from Gil or he delivers - do you believe that? - promptly at 8:30 every morning) and miss their lively conversations. You know my Mom is kind of a wacko!
Sometimes Gil even delivers lattes in his RV. Now that's going a bit too far don't you think?


We sure have had some great traveling companions....Sandy and Dave last year and Gil and Nancy this year. I just think we should start up a commune or something so we could have all our favorite friends live with us. I would have lots of laps to sit on. Maybe Hannah and Charley's sister, Cozy, and their folks could come too. I can think of lots of family and friends who could live with us.....let me see..........

5 comments:

Marla said...

I am a little sad that you are not enjoying life much....Ha ha! Continue to have a great summer while we are sweltering in the valley. Your pictures are simply breathtaking. Love, Marla

Dave and Sandy said...

Hi Jane,
It looks like Gil is making it hard for the rest of us that will be meeting up with you later this year. Now I suppose you will want us to bring you Martinis for happy hour. It looks like you all are having fun. We will see you all in August.
Dave and Sandy

LazyDazeAZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LazyDazeAZ said...

Marla - Glad you're traveling along. Maybe next year when all is quiet in your world you can join us for a few days. Jane

LazyDazeAZ said...

Dave and Sandy -
I am a bit spoiled at this point. Haven't had happy hour or latte hour since they stayed in CO and we headed to WY. I guess I just need staff! Can't wait to see you in Aug. in your new rig. Are you bringing the boat?