Wednesday, August 06, 2008

8-06 Back in camp


I imagine the blog will take a nap for a bit as that is the kind of relaxed mode we are all enjoying now that we're back at Gros Ventre. Plus we don't think you could handle all the excitement. Just picture Ron tying flies and walking dogs; Jane reading a book, hiking, or walking dogs; Denver talking to any dog that walks by; and Charley acting like a teenager. That's us for now. The pace will pick up when Sandy and Dave come to town the 18th. The blog is on pause for a couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Jim S said...

Just got caught up on the recent blog entries, Jane. You're spending time in a wonderful part of this great country! The pictures of the swallow nests are fascinating.

I guess Ron's just plain lucky that you seem to have left JET behind. Otherwise I would probably be reading "The Case of the Misplaced Stampless Wyoming Fishing License" and "The Long, Long Trail Back to the Folded Sheets."

Marla said...

I, too, have just caught up on all your posts and gorgeous pictures. Such beauty. So glad you and Ron and your furry children are enjoying your summer! It looks so peaceful. And regarding your note to my blog, yes, she looks like her mother. :-) Stay happy and healthy you two! Marla