Friday, August 08, 2008

8-8 Hi to my peeps! It's JET. That is NOT a photo of me!

Hi fans.....it's JET coming to you from a very posh spa (that's what I call it) in southern France. I know that many of you have inquired as to why I'm not traveling with THEM this year but I'm still in therapy after last year's trip and will be for a long time to come. Can you imagine what it does to you to travel with THEM?

They say they prefer the stress free life where these animals that look like they were put together with all the leftover parts think they can come to dinner. I prefer the theatre and a fine restaurant. They like to walk everywhere. I prefer my limo service. They do laundry in public places (Jim - if I'd known about their "Sheetless in Seattle" moment sooner I surely would have written a blog titled "The Long Long Trail back to the Folded Sheets" as you suggested). I prefer my "French Laundry". They live with those dogs day in and day out. I bet she didn't tell you she even accidentally (?) brushed her teeth with Denver's toothbrush one morning. Denver knows that a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's. I hear Denver is not very happy! When was the last time she had a pedicure?, a proper hairdo?, something on other than jeans and a T-shirt?, a fine bottle of wine (do you believe they drink that Black Box wine?) and...good ole Pollyanna acts like this is fun??? What are they thinking? I am entitiled to the better things in life that keep us stress free and happy. They know that. Now you understand why I'm not with them this year. Ta, Ta, Must run. I have an appt. with my shrink, a pedicure, time with my personal trainer, and a consult with my credit counselor. Such stress! Love to my peeps! JET

No comments: