
Denver here:
We were just ready to make a break for it and ...............Busted! Up they came from that river after leaving us alone for 2 hours. That's right - 2 hours! We decided that was enough. It doesn't matter if I'm too young to drive and don't have a license and Brea's legs are too short we're gonna try to make a break for it again and find some dogs to play with and maybe sniff some...oh, you know what we dogs do. Brea told me how to drive and she's gonna be the navigator. We almost made it! BUSTED!
Brea here:
We would have made it too if she didn't have to comb her hair and tail. I don't have to do a thing with my natural beauty. She's sure high maintenance.
2 comments:
My condolences to both of you, Denver and Brea. With both your Mom and Dad hooked on fishing now, you'll be spending many lonely hours in that RV. I hope they remember to take the car keys with them and don't leave them in the ignition. Maybe you can learn to play Mexican Train or some other game to while away the hours.
Denver and Brea, I thought you might be posting some messages here on the blog with all that spare time you have in the RV. Are your parents spending ALL of their time down at the river with their fishing gear?
Post a Comment