


Jane here:
Just received a photo from our good friends Sandy and Dave from MN who joined us at the Golden Caravan in Cheyenne. Thought I would make them famous by putting them on the blog. They are sorta newbies (a year ago) too to RVing. I hear that Dave even forgot to bring along an electric cord to hook up at Mom and Dad's. RVing is an endless adventure of little mistakes that remind you how goofy you are. Very humbling but very fun.
I forgot to tell you about 3 Dads and 6 little ones (7,5,4,4,3,2) who camped next to us in Rocky Mtn. NP. These Dads take the kids camping every year to RMNP without the wives. They were there for four nights. Another little one will join them next year at age 1.5. I have taken their names and numbers. I will track them and should they get divorced I will sell their name and number to any mother looking for "Dad of the Year". It was great fun watching them and their ducklings march off all in a row for a hike, not to mention cooking, cleaning, etc. Great entertainment.
Denver and Jet here:
We begged her to put in a photo of the roads she drives. Wouldn't you get the heebie jeebies too? We are NOT whimps!
4 comments:
I agree with Denver and Jet. I'm not sure I would care for all those curvy roads. But if what's at the end of the road is that comfy looking table with friends and drinks, I'm sure it's worth putting up with the curves.
I imagine all you blog readers know by now that if you click on one of the pictures, you get a nice big version of it to look at.
PS: Jane I can't tell if that is lemonade or a margarita on the rocks. Which?
Mom ... just to be clear, you are driving and dad is taking the pictures right? You're not doing both are you? Looks like you're really having a great time. Talk to you soon. Love ya.
You've been gone a month and I'm hearing no signs of a breakup between Mr. & Mrs. Bickersmith. Looks like you're both really into this lifestyle!
Post a Comment