Jane here:
Or rather trigger happy Jane here:
Most of you know the speed with which I go through life. Well it just recently caught me. When I get e-mails I read them and delete them or send them to spam blocker. My fingers are very often out of control. I have just discovered that if anyone was trying to reach us with an earthlink.net e-mail address you have been classified as spam. That brings a terrible image to mind. I apologize and I think that I have successfully unblocked earthlink.net. If any with other e-mail addresses have been unable to reach us please send me a note in the comment section of janeron.blogspot.com so that I can go in and unblock your address. I'll need your email address obviously. I will be more careful in future.
Jet here:
That last sentence is good for about a week until she forgets she did this. So, if in the future you can't reach them try the comment section of this site.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment