Saturday, July 15, 2006

They're back!



JET here:

Gotcha didn't I? Bet you thought that maybe they're back home. Remember she said she'd be back in July if they were getting a divorce, back in August if they run out of gas money, and back in Sept. if they've had a good time. No such luck! Next time I sign on for one of these trips I'll ask more questions first. No, what I meant is that Mr. and Mrs. Bickersmith are back on board. They started showing up when the travelers had to check into a couple of private campgrounds rather than those national forests. That Jane does not like those private campgrounds and when Mama ain't happy ............ You know the rest. Now I ask you what is wrong with a nice hot shower where you can run all the hot water you want for no good reason? What is wrong with cable TV where you can sit on your backside, sip a cool one, munch some chips and have a great day? I vote for the private campgrounds like the one whose picture is above. Wouldn't you like this too? This national forest stuff is for the birds. Come to think of it I guess it is. Gotta run. Jane just threw tonight's dinner in the trash thinking it looked like a rotten zucchini. She is just a little clueless in the kitchen. Mr. Bickersmith is watching intently. Will he say something???????? She is now digging out the leftover pork tenderloin from the trash can (thank goodness it was wrapped) so she can make her Sesame salad. He didn't say anything but just laughed. Darn, I was looking for a little fireworks. Brings out the best in me.

No comments: