Thursday, July 20, 2006

When is he coming home?




Denver here: I am just a bit perturbed. I have been sitting here for hours waiting for my Dad to come home. That Brea doesn't seem to care that our Dad is working 8 hours a day even though he just retired. I don't understand. Why does he have to work so hard on that river? Oh, now I see him. It's about time. Get up Brea, he's coming! I need a lap to sit on! Life is Good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you folks are having too good a time. If you don't stop announcing it to the world they are going to start taxing you for all the fish, fresh air and scenery. Bet you miss good ol' Mot.

Dave

Jim S said...

Denver, when I first glanced at your picture, I thought I saw a big pile of white snow! Then I realized that it was your head I was looking at. I'm glad your Dad finally finished his hard work down at the river and came back to spend some time with you and Brea.

You are so lucky to be up where you are right now. Yesterday it was 118 here - a new record high for the date!