Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jane!

Jet here:

Jane's birthday is July 4th. I figured she wouldn't tell you. At her age, she prefers to just forget about having another birthday. Anyway, hope you have a great day, Jane, and remember to tell the truth as I'm always looking over your shoulder. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah Marie here (Mom lost our password so we can't log in!) How can we be the first to wish you Happy Birthday when you already said it to yourself? Oh well...Happy Birthday Auntie Jane!! We miss you. Today I spent some time at your home. It was very strange because a) you and Uncle Ron were not there b)my best friends were not there c) there are a bunch of ghosts in your house and d) someone stole the treat jar!! It sounds like you are having fun. I am not having fun. My parents are 'remodeling'--I do not like what they've done with the place. Hello??!! It's 150 degrees outside...a little A/C would be nice, for howling in the night. For some reason they have covered up all of the vents so it's hotter than you know what in here. I don't feel much like walking, either. Mom has not caught on to this and keeps taking me. Autie Barb has given us a ride home 2 times. That was cool---literally. She has great air conditioning. I wanted to stay in the car...and you know I don't particularly like to ride in cars. Today mom carried me for a bit, but she is a bit out of shape and was huffing and puffing. Anyway...please send Denver and Brea home. We will pick them up at the airport or bus station. Just let me know. Until then, I'll continue to wait by the door in case you come by. Right now I gotta go watch my mom watch paint dry. This is the life!