Denver here:
I know she is trying to fill in all the blank spaces before she forgets where they’ve been and what they’ve done but this is really boring! She’s taking a break or rather falling asleep with her head on the computer so I’m stepping in to give you a break. I must tell you about my most excellent day. We had another beach site at Kalaloch in the Olympic National Park – thank goodness – and so we got to walk on the beach. I begged Dad to let me go play in the ocean but he wouldn’t give in. Then when Mom finally showed up (she was taking the picture of some silly tree that was hanging in the air) she caved fast and took me in for a dip despite Dad telling her I would be a mess. It was so much fun jumping in and out of the waves. Brea just stood there. I guess she just doesn’t have vertical jump like me. Whee! The only problem was that I (and Mom) ended up having to have baths to get the super fine sand out of us. That was okay with me but Mom didn’t look too thrilled especially when Dad gave her that “I told you so” look. After my bath I got to sit on Dad’s lap for our social hour. Mom was still cleaning up the mess. A most excellent day for me!
JET here:
Yes, I’m still here. All this traveling makes me dizzy so I’m laying low. The blogger hasn’t been blogging so it’s hard for me to sneak in a word or two. No, nothing has changed from last year. The Bickersmiths are still here and the Bickerbergs are traveling with Sandy and Dave. Thank goodness they leave from time to time. It gets crowded in here and I need my space. I even understand I’m going to have to share again with that woman LuAnn. 3 people and 2 dogs again. Oh, good grief!
That dog is right, she is really boring and not only that – have you seen her lately? Have you noticed her total lack of style in those photos. Doesn’t she know that when you wear capri pants you need to wear those neat sandals with the wedge heels. She wears those socks and sometimes she even pulls them up to the capri bottoms. She says something about ankle biters. Some excuse. She’ll have that man wearing dark socks and sneakers soon.
Her credit card number (not the card) got stolen while on this trip. The card company must have seen a recent picture of her because when they saw a $750 beauty shop bill they knew immediately that something was wrong and notified her. Even they recognized the bill would have been double that amount to do something about her. It couldn’t possibly be her charge!
I’ve decided that one of the requirements to be an RVer must be forgetfulness. I saw that Dave drive off with the step to his rig still out. They all do that. Don’t they know better?
Things are just as bad as last year. No style, no amenities, no culture. Why do I come on these trips?
1 comment:
And Gordon thinks I'm high maintenance!
Jo Ann
Post a Comment