Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Just thinking......













Denver here:

I was just sitting here with Brea on our favorite bench watching life go by and I was just thinking that one of the fun things about living on the road is that there is nothing you have to do but what you want to do. Take today, July 1st (our last day on the N. Umpqua River), Dad did you know what.....Brea and I are sitting on the bench watching those kayaks go by.....Mom is running around with her camera (she is obsessed-nobody is safe, not even the poor upside down guy).....Sandy is expanding her mind with some wonderful literature and DAVE.....sounds like he is sawing wood for tonight’s campfire! Life is most excellent here in “nogota” land.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I am not sure how this works, but wanted to know that we are thinking about you and when I have more time will try to be more creative, did you know I was a twin? I am the evil one so watch out. JoAnn