This is how I would like to spend all my rainy days!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2012 will be our 7th year on the road in our Lazy Daze RV. Join us as we travel with our two dogs, Denver and Charley, and our Granddaughter, Ally, throughout the western U.S. CLICK ON PHOTO TO ENLARGE.
2 comments:
Wow, I missed several days keeping up on your blog and it looks like I missed a life time of fun! My god, everything is beautiful! You must be enjoying yourselves immensely!! Continue your grand times, Jane and Ron. This looks priceless.......Marla
I too am catching up on your blog.
We visited the Gardens in the mid 90's. It is beautiful there. Gordon had a terrible allery attack half way through and we ended up having a wonderful dinner at the restaurant there. (Not the cafeteria.)
We stayed on the Island and then went to Vancouver. It was a beautiful trip through the San Juans.
So glad that you had a chance to visit there.
Jo Ann
Post a Comment