Denver here: I want to take a raft trip. Brea and I get to sit on this bench overlooking the river and watch for the rafts to go by. They do this on Saturday so today has been a great day. Brea wants nothing to do with this but I'm hoping Cody, Alison and Steve will take me with them next summer when they go through the Grand Canyon on their raft trip. I'm such good company!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
I want to take a raft trip!
Denver here: I want to take a raft trip. Brea and I get to sit on this bench overlooking the river and watch for the rafts to go by. They do this on Saturday so today has been a great day. Brea wants nothing to do with this but I'm hoping Cody, Alison and Steve will take me with them next summer when they go through the Grand Canyon on their raft trip. I'm such good company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Finally reviewed all of your recent blogs. Such beautiful pictures. It is so hot here that folks are going to have to change their Fourth of July plans due to the heat -- expected to be 116! Which reminds me of the fun times of celebrating JANE'S BIRTHDAY at good ole Lou Grubb. If I could find you to send you a cake and balloons .......Celebrate, celebrate! Love from Gail
Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Mom ... happy birthday to you! Have a great one. Love, Alison, Cody and Steve.
Ah Gail, my whereabouts on the 4th of July shall forever remain a secret!
Post a Comment