Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ally's blog






Ally here:

Hi everybody. This is my first blog about my sleepover with Grandma and Pop in their RV. I'm the first one to sleep in the "special bed" just for me. Do you know that your dining table can be your bed??? The things I like best about camping are cooking marshmallows over a fire with Mom and Dad and all our friends, sleeping late on a cold morning in my travalsak, doing craft things and playing "Go Fish", and playing outside with the dogs and Grandma and Pop. That's all I have to say!

Oh, JET just told me that Grandma just blew away some really great photos of me that she hadn't transferred to her computer before she formatted her disc. I don't know what that means but JET is laughing and that's not good for Grandma. Silly Grandma!

No comments: