Denver here:
It's really fun out here on the road. Dad says at home it's their house and Brea and I live in it but out here on the road we're in our kennel and they live in it. We like that. I miss my Ally. She owns me too you know and she lets me sit in her lap. Now that she is all grown up I fit better. I love her.
We miss our bff Hannah and her Mom and Dad and our friend Murphy who moved to North Carolina. Why did he have to do that? He was so cute.
We hope that Hannah is still practicing her bike riding and that the neighbors don't miss seeing her get her beautiful hair trimmed at Jane's Salon on occasion. I'm not going to let anyone trim any hair off me till we get home. The nights are cold out here. I have to sleep right up against my Dad just to keep him warm. It's my job you know. Dogs have a lot of important things to do besides just sniffing stuff all day. That Brea is the best floor cleaner you've ever seen. She has to ride shot gun when the rest of us duck for cover on Mom's curvy roads. She's the only one who has the stomach to do it. I have to keep track of Mom all day. This is a very big job as she just seems lost sometimes!
1 comment:
Dear Den and Bre -
I miss you too. I will expand on that later, as mom will only let me use the computer for a quick sec as she is working. I have something VIP to tell you. Remember when....ummmm...one of us....got sick? and your mom brought that stuff for bear poop over to clean it up? Well...today my mom found....something...that...one of us left 'behind'--if you get my drift. She could tell it had been there for a LLOOOOONNNGGGG time because it was pretty hard. She couldn't see it in that cool camoflage carpet your mom helped her pick out. OK MOM! Gall. She wants her computer back. Anyway, so she finds it, and gets out that bottle of bear poop stuff your mom left behind. H-O-L-Y SMOKES!!!! Boy oh boy...that stuff REALLY stinks. I don't remember it smelling like that when your mom used it. Well. She can't give 'us' (that's my story and I'm sticking with it) a bad time because, obviously, whatever it was that one of us MAY have done...it didn't smell bad. She stunk up the whole entire house. I said 'Put a LID on it Mom'. So...what's the deal. Did it go bad or did it always smell that way. If it does, then I don't care to know what it was like in your house after your dad tracked in the bear poop. You poor poor things! K. Gotta go. Mom has to work (big surprise there). xxoo your bff H.
Post a Comment