Denver here:
Hi Hannah,
Finally the sun is starting to peek through the clouds and tomorrow and the rest of the week are going to be beautiful and sunny. As soon as I dry out I'll get out my shades and look like an AZ dog, just like you! You can't imagine what the humidity is doing to my curls. That Brea looks naturally beautiful no matter what the weather.
Ask your Mom if she mixed the "stuff" 8 to 1. Don't know what caused the "problem". Could it be your sensitive nose? You know we dogs can smell things many times better than those humans.
Speaking of which I must run. Many chipmunks here on the Metolius River. Excellent sniffs abound!
Miss you. Your bff D (I hope I get my cell phone soon so I can text message you! - Did your Mom get you one yet?)
3 comments:
OK, this is a bit much...one dog talking to another dog about things some of us humans don't understand...8 to 1?? Life must be pretty simple (boring) there by the river.
BTW...I love the glasses!
Life is beyond simple out here but never boring! 8 to 1 - all about bear poop remover. I hear there's been an epidemic in the neighborhood!
Post a Comment