Thursday, June 28, 2007

The dog days of summer!




Denver here:

As you've heard me say so many times, life is most excellent here on the road. Today for the very first time I got to play in the snow. SNOW! It was so much fun running and scooping up snow with my long nose. That Brea was pretty cool about it as she is about everything but I went bananas. Will it snow this winter at our house in AZ? I hope so. Another really fun thing is to search for ground squirrels and chipmunks in the wild flowers here at Diamond Lake. Do you know that those ground squirrels can scratch behind their ears just like we dogs can? Nothing like scratching a good itch! Just thought I'd share a day in the life of a dog here on the road.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!!
Happy Birthday to Grandma Jane!
Happy Birthday to you!

Love Ally

Anonymous said...

Denver,

We would like you to join us in ...well .... Denver ... as soon as you can. We have an overpopulation of ground squirrels residing in some of Uncle Steve's best new landscaping. He is becoming Bill Murray (JET will explain that to you). Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Denver here:

I LOVE ground squirrels and will be there as soon as possible. Is it okay if I sleep with you and Uncle Steve? I have to cuddle after a long day working in the wildflowers. Do you have snow? I love snow!