No, this is not JET (I know you have wanted to see Jane's Evil Twin, JET) or RET for that matter. It's Sandy and Dave with Jane and Ron. As anyone who has studied RVers knows (I think Margaret Meade did this) they all look alike. It's not something they plan it's just something that happens. Short hair, same clothes, - you've got the picture. Makes you want to RV doesn't it?
JET here:
Don't you ever think I would look like that! My hair is luxurious, silky, long and blonde! I would never wear such a cheap sweat shirt or those jeans - how tacky! Do they ever take showers? Pleeze, don't make that mistake!
2 comments:
Discrimination! Showing the faces of the beautiful ladies and the receding/receded hairlines of the men. (From one whose hairline receded a long time ago.)
Not discrimination - just good editorial control!
Post a Comment